Saturday, January 27, 2007

morning i wanted 2 sit de 9.45 shuttle bus from my condo de.
budden hor.missed de bus.u noe y.
i woke up at 9.15.i haven do my tuition hw.
n den when i was rushing out de hse 2 chase de shuttle bus.lol.
my bro keep sayin wan 2 show mi i never c be4 de magic-.-
den was lik.wasting my time.
den 9.45 den LEAVE de hse.summore i stay at de highest level.
reach 1st floor.
run run run.saw tat de shuttle bus is gone-.-
hav 2 wait 4 de 10 oclock 1.
n late 4 tuition todae again.maths tuition
teacher maths fail liao.
she do de algebric tingy.so many mistake.xD
all i saw.den she blame mi lorh.
say i keep cher here n cher dare.xD
cuz i got ting duno how 2 do muz ask mah
lol.BORED!sian.haiz
after tuition.wanted 2 go tampines mall c de wallet de.cuz want buy new wallet(:
budden hor.lazy mah.den too bad lorh.
so go down at simei mrt.waited 4 de shuttle bus.wad crap lorh.so long.
wadeva luh.reach home.my maid.bro n LAU MA at home.sure nag again.
den my bro created new magic.keep saying wan show mi-.-
tomolo got many many ppl cum?i tink.
lol.cuz invite dem 2 our hse!den go clubhse lorh.
SIAN.luh.
nowadaes/my lau ma whole dae naggin.
whole dae scoldin.bring mi 2 skool in de car.oso scold.
at home oso socld-.-
in her office.oso scold T.T
all scold about my studies luh.
now keep scodlin rite.later got bao xue guan not my PROB.
hu ask u.scold scold socld.
my LIFE=1% freedom+99% boredom(-.-zy say freedom opp. is tat<)
LAME luh ZY.lols.
sian.sian sian.
ned 2 help my dog bath le.lol.kkk
BYE!